The World of Arda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dashing Through Dolerum (119 4A)

2 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Dashing Through Dolerum (119 4A) - Page 26 Empty Re: Dashing Through Dolerum (119 4A)

Post by Kara Winters Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:17 pm

That must have taken Andarien a really long time to make, Miyuki realized. Granted, everything he did took him a long while to make, and he was never shy of offering watches and whatnot to people in the group,but this was really exceptional.

"That's really sweet," Miyuki replied not being able to say much else.

Probably because her brain half wondered if Andarien liked-liked Shoneah, but Andarien was also a bit emotionally... slow at times. So she wasn't quite sure if she should ask him in the future.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Dashing Through Dolerum (119 4A) - Page 26 Empty Re: Dashing Through Dolerum (119 4A)

Post by Nara-pyon Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:32 pm

Shoneah smiled at Miyuki. "Yes, it was. I told him so."

"Yup she did," Andarien grinned, coming into the kitchen from the hall. "But that's not why I did it, I just wanted to help her." He adjusted his goggles and sat next to Shoneah. "But I'm glad she likes it."

"Well, I hope that we will all be granted the privilege of seeing it in action," Lancaeriel said suggestively as she pulled dinner out of the oven. "But for now, it's dinner time. Would someone mind finding everyone else and letting them know?"

"I would," Daenis murmured ruefully, "but I'd like to get this dessert finished before we start the meal."

"I can go," Shoneah offered cheerfully, pushing her chair back and standing.
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

https://twoarda.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:57 pm

As Shoneah got up, Miyuki began to take her stuff off the table.

"I'll set the table," Miyuki offered.

Since she was already here and she had to clean up anyways.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:13 am

By the time they each did what they had offered to do, dinner and dessert were both ready, and they sat down to eat.

Three days later, everyone was ready to leave again. They had all packed their bags and met outside, and Mailon and Daeron were in the process of taking down the tent while the magistrate's family bade each other farewell. Khetal looked a bit nervous, which caused Kyrie and a few others to tease him, but eventually they were ready to go. Leo gave them a standing invitation to come back and visit whenever they wished, and Lynliss and Gwen each had a hug for everyone, and two for Kyrie and Khetal.

And then they were off, with Amir riding on Ponydash's back so that they could move quickly.
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:06 am

As they were heading towards their next destination, someone had to ask of course...

"Where to next?"

They were quite a colourful group with all the different elves, pokemon and other races, the group would be hard to miss.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:11 am

"Quir," Kyrie replied with a grin. "Almost due south. A week and a half to the border. A land of Light Elves who live in the forest ... in homes you've probably never seen anything like before. But I shan't spoil the surprise. I just have the feeling that some of you are really going to enjoy it."

"Do you really think they would ask us into their homes?" Khetal asked doubtfully.

Kyrie laughed. "It's quite likely, knowing them. Don't suggest any of them go into an interracial marriage and you'll be fine there. They're quite nice, really, at least most of them."
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:25 am

"Now you made us curious," Lin laughed.

Kyrie knew them well enough to know what would interest them so when she made things a surprise, it made them really curious.

"Not that, that's hard..." Eron admitted slowly.

Everything about this travel was curious, it was an adventure that he would normally have only read in storybooks.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:30 am

"Not at all," Kyrie chuckled. "Truth be told, I don't know that I've ever met anyone as curious as all of you are."

"You can't blame them," Khetal pointed out to his sister. "Considering how little information you've given them." He turned to the group and began to explain, "I've never been to Quir myself, but I've spoken to people who have been there. It seems that the people of Quir live in-"

"Khetal," Kyrie interrupted him, "don't ruin the surprise for them." She grinned at him, but her brother looked rather confused.
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:43 am

Miyuki giggled at that, so it had to do with the living spaces.

"Now that's just making it worse...." Miyuki teased.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:38 pm

Poor Khetal looked confused now, but Kyrie just grinned at him. "It's all in fun," she told him, elbowing him playfully. "If they know what to expect in advance, there's no anticipation. Besides, sometimes things have changed from the last time I was there and I give them false information, which I don't like to do."

"You're so optimistic," her brother told her drily.

Kyrie laughed. "I prefer to think of it as adventurous."

"Or insane?" Khetal suggested.

Kaito was cracking up. "Man, I am so glad Khetal's coming with us now!" he confided to Miyuki gleefully. "This is hilarious!"
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:27 pm

"Because he has no idea what he's gotten himself into?" Miyuki asked dryly.

If he thought his sister was insane, wait until he actually got to know everyone. Between Kaito's personality, Shiro and Eron's curiousity, and everyone's acceptance that weird and epic things will just happen, this was going to be quite different for the poor man.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:39 pm

"And we get to see the look on his face every time he learns something new," Kaito laughed, nodding his agreement.

"Well, this is definitely going to be interesting," Shiro said under his breath, though he, too, was grinning.

And off they went, off for more adventures.
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26