The World of Arda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigating Eausin - 119 4A

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Investigating Eausin - 119 4A - Page 10 Empty Re: Investigating Eausin - 119 4A

Post by Kara Winters Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Miyuki nodded at this, "I'll also see what Eron has to say. Really my worry is the powder, if that does not duplicate correctly that could cause problems."

And she only knew enough to know whatever that mixture was, it went boom, but that was the problem. Arrows were solid things being made up of a handful of parts. Powder was many, many grains that weren't even together as a solid mass, that was where Miyuki figured the problem would be.

Still the thought of doing so sounded like a good idea.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:10 pm

Kyrie nodded and shrugged. "You would know better than me," she admitted without hesitation or shame. "Until recently I wanted absolutely nothing to do with magic. I don't know much about it at all."

And that didn't bother her one bit.

However, now that their prisoner was dealt with, she had other things to worry about.

"I'm just going to wash and rest," she murmured, sounding, for the first time, a little tired. "I don't know where everyone is, but would you mind finding Daenis and Iorlas and asking if they wouldn't mind making sure we have a good meal tonight? Everyone is going to need to regain their strength before we set out tomorrow again."
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

https://twoarda.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:52 pm

"I'll do that," Miyuki offered.

AS soon as Kyrie went to get washed, Miyuki went to look for Daenis and Iorlas about dinner. Preferably something that could also be eaten with the hands, as she was sure their... captive would need food too, but no one was going to give him cutlery.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:16 pm

Daenis and Iorlas were with their husbands, but they readily accepted the task of preparing a good meal for everyone. While most of the food they made did require cutlery, they did make sure to have something the prisoner could eat with his bare hands as well.

Those who had gone on the raid that day were the first to go to bed, and the group felt safe enough not to leave someone outside on watch - though just in case, Lancaeriel did reactivate the security runes once more.

When morning came, Kyrie once more asked everyone who was interested in doing the actual traveling, versus who wanted to stay inside the tent.

"I'd prefer at least a few people to come with me," she added, "so that we have multiple pairs of eyes on the prisoner, but if you'd rather stay inside and rest, I do understand."

"I'll come," Wren said quietly. Her cheek was freshly rebandaged, as Khetal had already checked it that morning, but aside from that she looked as well as she ever had.

"Then I will as well," Khetal said firmly. He looked at his sister. "You know I can't do anything should something happen, but at least I can be another set of eyes."

Shoneah looked at Andarien. He hadn't had such an easy time of it the day before, and she had ended up spending the night with him so that he wouldn't be alone, and as much as she would love to be outside, she didn't want to leave him alone for the day either.

He looked back at her. He was still tired, and his face was a bit pale, but he could see how much she wanted to go with, and he wouldn't stop her for anything.

"We'll go, too," he said, turning to Kyrie and nodded. "Shoneah and me."
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:45 pm

Lin trusted the her son and Shoenah would be fine, and understood why he offered.

"I'll stay inside on this round," Lin replied.

Miyuki took this moment to add, "Anyone who is staying in the tent. If it's okay. Could I have your quivers for a bit?"

She then outlined what she wanted to do with them and asked if Cael and Lanceriael could help in that regard, because everyone would get their quivers back faster that way.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:05 pm

Lancaeriel and Cael were delighted to help, and everyone inside was more than willing - especially those who had gone on the raid the day before - to give the three of them their quivers to use.

"If it doesn't work somehow," Mirania pointed out with a grin, "we just end up with some pretty designs on our quivers. Nothing wrong with that!"

With that sorted out, Kyrie and the others who would be going outside waited until Miyuki released the prisoner for them and then set out.
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10