The World of Arda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plotting Through Poleria - 119 4A

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Plotting Through Poleria - 119 4A - Page 8 Empty Re: Plotting Through Poleria - 119 4A

Post by Kara Winters Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:57 am

"She probably was very tired," Miyuki replied, "Holly and I were still up."

Meaning that it wasn't so late that they slept late. Miyuki bet that Kyrie wasn't able to sleep until very late though.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Plotting Through Poleria - 119 4A - Page 8 Empty Re: Plotting Through Poleria - 119 4A

Post by Nara-pyon Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:00 am

"So what do we do?" Khetal asked, looking around at everyone. "Sit here until she joins us? Or go about our daily activities and come together again when she's ready?"

"Isn't there a way to contact everyone in the tent at more or less the same time?" Geran spoke up. "Something about those mirrors Silverbirch and Andarien were making when I joined you."
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

https://twoarda.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:08 am

"Not done those," Miyuki replied, "The two were working on making small mirrors. They've almost perfected the process so it should be ready to be runed soon...."

At least she was pretty sure they would be ready to be runed soon, she wasn't quite sure where they were at with it since the last time she saw their work.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:13 am

"But there's no telling how long we might be waiting if we just sit here," Mailon pointed out logically, his voice calm.

"Waiting for what?" came Kyrie's voice from the doorway to the foyer. She herself appeared almost at the same. There were dark circles under her eyes and her hair was still mussed from sleep, as if she hadn't had time or taken thought for her personal grooming yet that morning.
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:18 am

"Do you need coffee?" Miyuki asked looking at Kyrie.

She knew Kyrie hadn't slept well, but she looked awful.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:20 am

Kyrie shook her head. "I don't like to trust my alertness to food or drink," she replied.

"Kyrie, you look awful," Khetal frowned at his sister. "Take the coffee. If you don't trust yourself, stay in today. We need to hear about your scouting from yesterday anyways."

Kyrie sighed and stepped into the dining room, heading for a vacant chair. "All right." After a quick glance around, she frowned and asked, "Where is Shoneah?"
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:28 am

"She's didn't come for breakfast yet from the looks of it, but I suspect she's probably with Andarien," Miyuki explained, "So that means either in their room or at the forge."

If Sliverbirch slept the same way that Kyrie did, probably in her room. It might be a bit dangerous to be at the forge while suffering from the lack of sleep.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:30 am

At a glance from Shiro, Kaito got up to get some coffee for Kyrie.

"And in response to your question," Khetal added, "we were waiting for you, to find out what happened yesterday."

He paused.

"Judging from your appearance ... I would say that the news is not good."
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:38 am

"Is there anyone we need to get before you start?" Miyuki asked as she looked around.

Though it seemed like everyone else was there. But she would have to head count in order to know. She did see her mother at the table though and Eron.

Holly was beside Shiro, so at least some else here who knew what was going on.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:15 am

Kyrie looked around, doing a headcount of her own, nodding at seeing certain faces and frowning when she missed certain others.

"Mirania and Lamruil ... Shoneah and Andarien ... I believe that's everyone," she murmured. Kaito brought her a mug of steaming coffee, which she accepted thankfully. "I'm not expecting everyone to take part in this, but I do believe everyone should know what's going on."

Wren pushed herself away from the table. "I'll go look for Mirania and Lamruil," she offered.
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:02 pm

"I'll go get Andarien and Silverbirch," Miyuki offered getting up from her seat once more, "They'll either be in the forge room or in their room."

She would check the forge room since it was closest and then their room if she couldn't find them.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:28 pm

The forge room was in use, but only Andarien was in there. The forge itself was not lit, however. Andarien was sitting at a workbench, leaning over a circular metal frame and tinkering with gears. He was wearing a pair of lenses - not his goggles, but magnifying lenses - as he worked with some of the smallest gears.

When Miyuki knocked at the door of the forge, he looked up, using one arm to shield his project from her line of sight - but when he saw that it was his sister, he relaxed and lowered his arm.

"Mi," he murmured, smiling with relief. "You scared me."
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:51 pm

Miyuki chuckled, "Did you think I was Sliverbirch?" she guessed, "Sorry about that. I just came to get you. Kyrie would like to talk to everyone in the group. Is Sliverbirch sleeping?"

It wouldn't surprise Miyuki if that was the case.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:57 pm

"She was when I got up," Andarien replied, putting his things away. "She asked me last night to let her sleep in today, but if Kyrie wants to talk to everyone then I'm sure she won't mind being woken up. D'you want me to go get her?"

He pulled a box down from a higher shelf and carefully put the gears and frame he was working on into it before replacing it on the shelf.
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 pm

"Please, it might be better if you did," Miyuki agreed, "Everyone is in the kitchen. Wren has gone to get Mirania and Lamruil."

So it wasn't like everyone was waiting on them.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:08 pm

Andarien nodded. "Okay. I'll get her as quick as I can."

He finished putting his tools away and left the forge room, closing the door behind himself. Mirania, Lamruil and Wren were just leaving the garden antechamber.

"No Shoneah?" Wren asked Miyuki with surprise as Andarien hurried off.
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:11 pm

"Still sleeping," Miyuki explained, "Andarien will go get her. I think that maybe for the best. She's probably just like Kyrie at the moment."

So it was only natural that Sliverbirch would still be asleep.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:14 pm

"Ah."

When they reached the dining room, most everyone had finished with their breakfast and Iorlas, Lancaeriel and Rose were in the process of clearing the table.

"Oh, Kyrie," Mirania murmured sympathetically when she saw her friend. "You look terrible." She headed over and hugged Kyrie lightly, which seemed to lighten the half-blooded woman's mood slightly.

"Considering the news I brought back with me," Kyrie smiled back at her, "it's not surprising."
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm

"Is there any food left?" Miyuki asked.

She hadn't eaten breakfast yet and she would also like Kyrie to at least eat something since she missed dinner.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:34 pm

"We set aside some bento boxes for Shoneah and Andarien," Daenis replied, shifting in her chair. "Should we get them now?"

"Don't worry about food for us," Lamruil spoke up as he and his wife took a seat. "We snooped some oranges from the trees in the garden."

"Hazard of living in the garden," Wren smiled.
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Miyuki scratched her cheek thoughtfully, "Might as well get them out as well, Sliverbirch and Andarien are coming..."

If it was just two boxes she was going to have to find something. There was the sweets from last night, but she didn't want to be eating sweet things so early in the morning. At least things that are that sweet.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:38 pm

"Don't worry about anything for me," Kyrie put in. "I still haven't got much of an appetite, though I must admit, this coffee is making me feel much better."

"You should eat," Mirania frowned at Kyrie. "Even if it's something small."
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:48 pm

"Mirania is right, and you didn't eat anything last night," Miyuki added, "It won't do if you make yourself sick."

So Kyrie especially needed to eat something.

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Nara-pyon Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:56 pm

Kyrie sighed. "Something small, then," she murmured. "Some wafers or something."

Wren rose from her chair and headed off to the kitchen to get the bento boxes and the wafers for Kyrie. By the time she returned with it all, Shoneah and Andarien were entering the dining room from the foyer. Shoneah looked a little tired, but not nearly so rough as Kyrie.

"That looks like all of us," Khetal said softly, looking around to make sure. "Or am I missing someone now?"
Nara-pyon
Nara-pyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Winters Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:06 pm

There was so many of them now, it took a slight head count but Miyuki was sure they were all here now.

"I think that's all of us...."

Kara Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next